About 90 million Americans are prediabetic or insulin-resistant. They are at a greater risk of developing type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Worst of all, most don’t even know they have a problem. Fortunately, something can be done. Taking action now can help reduce the risk of more serious health concerns later. New GC Control™ is a powerful tool designed to help manage prediabetes by supporting and balancing healthy blood sugar levels.
- Nearly 50% of those over the age of 50 are affected
- 1 in 3 Adults in the United States meets the criteria for prediabetes
- Those with prediabetes are 5 times more likely to develop diabetes!
Powered by Nature—Supercharged by Melaleuca
As the world’s foremost expert in mineral delivery systems and as a proven formulator of concentrated, bioactive ingredients, Melaleuca leveraged its expertise to identify natural ingredients that had been clinically shown to support healthy blood sugar. Then we concentrated and enhanced them in a way only Melaleuca can for clinically proven results.
Feel the Difference
Prediabetes is often accompanied by feelings of fatigue or sleepiness after meals, as well as cravings for sweets and difficulty focusing between meals. In a clinical study, GC Control was shown to help users feel more energy, less fatigue and reduced appetite—greatly increasing the quality of day-to-day life!
Passing the Clinical Test
A blind, independent study was conducted over 56 days with men and women who were carefully screened and identified as having prediabetic blood sugar levels. Blood tests and questionnaires were administered throughout the study to monitor changes, and the results were exceptional.* GC Control is clinically shown to:
- Help support and balance blood glucose levels†
- Promote healthy insulin response†
- Optimize blood sugar metabolism†
Find It All Online!
From your own risk factor assessment and GC Control FAQs to complete details on the clinical study and a free download of the lifestyle guide, you’ll find all the additional tools you need to take control and share it with others at Melaleuca’s GC Control website.
* Results versus baseline levels among prediabetic participants who used GC Control twice daily. † These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.